Each year more than a quarter of a million American students decide to continue their education abroad!
1. Spanish is the third most widely spoken language in the world.
2. The US has the 2nd largest Spanish-speaking population in the world.
3. The Spanish language is spoken in 21 countries.
4. Spanish is the second most spoken language in international communication and business.
5. Bilingualism is among the top skills employers search for when hiring.
6. The Spanish-speaking population is one of the fastest growing in the world, especially in the US.
1. Spain is the top study abroad destination among Spanish-speaking countries
2. Castilla y León is the birthplace of the Spanish language, and the focus point of T&E programs.
3. The “purest” Spanish is spoken in Castilla y León, backed by the Royal Spanish Academy.
4. It provides the comforts of a first-world country in a historic setting.
5. Spain is considered the third most desirable country to live based on standard of living, health, and economy.
6. About 60% of the country’s artistic and cultural heritage is found in Castilla y León.
7. Spanish culture has a global influence on art, architecture, and literature.
Yes. We focus on one area to provide the best quality and pricing.
1. As an organization of academic institutions that represents world-renowned universities, Travel & Education offers participants the most value for their dollar.
2. Our team has the advantage of: extensive international experience, close relationships with universities, and dedication to giving you the best possible experience in your home away from home.
3. In addition, we offer a schedule full of socio-cultural activities, ranging in diversity and intensity, thus facilitating and reinforcing the immersion and interaction with the international component of our unique programs that include students from all over the world.
1. T&E provides support to students before, during, and after their study abroad program.
2. Our advisors can help prospective students find the program that best fits their academic needs and goals.
3. While abroad, students enjoy the help and guidance of T&E’s on-site resident staff members at anytime, all of whom hold advanced degrees.
4. After the end of the program, students may contact T&E with questions about transferred credits, insurance claims, additional transcript requests, and alumni relations.
1. At the time of application, T&E asks that all students receive academic approval from an advisor at their home institution. We advise students of the importance of meeting their institution’s internal requirements for studying abroad and of receiving pre-approval for the classes they plan to take while in a T&E program.
2. Upon the successful completion of a T&E program, we will issue an official transcript which lists all coursework. T&E will send the university and T&E center transcript to the appropriate office at the student’s home institution in the U.S., along with a cover letter that translates the transcript and provides a suggested grade conversion scale.
Yes! You can read more about what is included by scrolling down to the all-inclusive study abroad program section. Please note, however, that airfare and some select fees are not included.
All-Inclusive benefits that come with every T&E program
Don’t forget, were are here to help you choose the program that will best suit your student’s needs.